WHERE YOU'LL FIND MY HANDCRAFTED ITEMS

WHERE YOU'LL FIND MY HANDCRAFTED ITEMS
Visit often, new things always being added

A sample of my handcrafts for sale

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

FREEBIE - JULY PAPERS

I feel like that rabbit in Alice in Wonderland, "I'm late, I'm late - for a very important date!"

My philosophy as I age is better late than not at all.  LOL!  I'm talking about giving you this FREE PAPER PACK on the last day of July!  For shame!  I just didn't have a lot of spare time to play designing this month.  My DH tore into remodeling my first floor inside, and, as you can imagine, I've been a little distracted with all that going on.  However, it's worth it!  I'm loving the end results! 

I tried to stick with a July 4th, patriotic theme this month with these papers.  I'm happy with 7 of them, but I'm including 2 more that I wasn't sure about as a "bonus".  These are 12 x 12 inch, 300 dpi for print quality.  I played around with some texture overlays on some.  Hope you like and can use these in your scrapping needs!  Here is my preview . . .


DOWNLOAD AT EITHER OPEN DRIVE OR 4SHARED

I'm puppy-sitting with Miller, my Duffy's brother, and the house has been wild for a couple of days with their continual romping.  They are just a tad over 4 months old now.  I had to leave the house this evening to scoot about for groceries.  When I returned Miller had chewed up the bottom of my foyer skinny blinds at the front door.  He is needy and is missing his Mommy owner, so I suppose when I left he went nuts on those blinds while whining and trying to see where I went or if I was still out there.  My Duffy has been good not to chew up anything important like that.  He doesn't seem so nervous when I leave him alone for awhile.  He is pretty chilled out.  Here is a page of recent shots of them together on my kitchen rug . . . template is from JS PhotoShop Friday 2012 lesson . . .


and here is another one of those lesson templates that turned out so nice, and I love this focal photo of this precious little gal who is growing and changing daily . . .


and one of my DH sitting oceanfront on the 4th waiting on the fireworks to begin at our pier . . .


and a couple random pages of my grand-angels swimming . . .



and did I mention that I won $5 for the page I made for a JS challenge about "summer defined"?  The layout is two posts back and is called "Summer Memories".  Was thrilled with that!  I am not one of those lucky people who wins all the time, so this was super for me! 

Okay, jumping off the "puter" for now.  Enjoy the rest of summer which is speeding by so rapidly!

HAPPY SCRAPPING!

TOOTLES!!

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on Jul. 31, 2012. Thanks again.