WHERE YOU'LL FIND MY HANDCRAFTED ITEMS

WHERE YOU'LL FIND MY HANDCRAFTED ITEMS
Visit often, new things always being added

A sample of my handcrafts for sale

Thursday, February 12, 2009

LEARNING, STILL LEARNING!

You say, "What are you learning, girl?" Well, for starters, I've learned that it's hard to do a post every day! Heehee! What goes on behind the scenes of a good post is a lot of technical work to get everything your showing or giving away organized and ready for viewing on the net or zipped up and uploaded for downloading! Whew! I can now appreciate all these gals (and guys, too) that have such wonderful blogs!

With that said, I'm going to do things a little backwards today since I missed posting altogether yesterday, and give my FREEBIE first! Okay, I can hear the applause from here! Today is heart frame #11 in this collection, which is a beautiful rich purple for all you passionate purple lovers!

DOWNLOAD HERE

Now on to some things i'd like to show you: First, I have some new layouts by our CT for DK Designs who have another brand new kit, Neapolitan, available now at JustDigiLayouts, Digital Scrap Designs, and a new store they are soo to be selling with, Scrapping Garden! This kit is loaded with pretty embellishments and lots of papers to create with! Here's the kit preview:

Layouts by Cynthia: by Cherity,
by me,

I have some additional CT layouts for DK Designs kit, "Rustic Spring", and you can see the kit preview here in an earlier post (just scroll down):

by Cynthia,

by Anjanette,
Here are some additional CT layouts for DK Designs kit, "Sleep Tight", preview also shown here in an earlier post.....

by Anjanette,

Aren't these the most precious baby layouts?!! I think I'll jump off and work on some more things to show you next time! I may post again tonight since I feel I am behind with my mental deadlines.

Tootles!

4 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 13 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Valentines post on Feb. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).