WHERE YOU'LL FIND MY HANDCRAFTED ITEMS

WHERE YOU'LL FIND MY HANDCRAFTED ITEMS
Visit often, new things always being added

A sample of my handcrafts for sale

Sunday, April 8, 2012

FREEBIE - APRIL PAPERS

HAPPY EASTER! I hope you have a blessed day as we worship all around the world together.

I'm coming at you with a quick Easter gift, and this post will be short and to the point for your convenience and my necessity at the moment.

I have my April Paper Pack ready for you, and I like to get these particular project results posted for you early in the month so you may get to use them in scrapping the events of this month in your life. This month I have a quite varied array of papers, nine of them. I hope you like and can use them. I played around with my text paper, finally landing on a font I love for it. Then I played with two overlays for a couple of others. The rest in the pack are some colorful experiments I've done. There are 9 papers, 12 x 12 inches, 300 dpi, which are PU/S4H/S4O. Here is the preview . . .


DOWNLOAD FROM BOX HERE

OR, DOWNLOAD FROM 4SHARED HERE

Don't forget to leave a comment and express yourself if you like my freebies.  It really does help to spur on my creativity for you. 

Alrighty then, I'm hopping off here until next time.  My day will be full and rich with blessings to enjoy, and I hope as much for you.

TOOTLES!!

5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 08, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Love the papers! Thank you for sharing your time and talent! Simy

Judy Rice said...

Great papers! Thank you so much.

Unknown said...

Love the papers ... they're majorly cheerful! Thank you SO much. lr

grandie said...

Oh I am so glad I decided to go a bit further back, and here are some more great papers, how lucky are we??

Many thanks
Helen from England :o)