WHERE YOU'LL FIND MY HANDCRAFTED ITEMS

WHERE YOU'LL FIND MY HANDCRAFTED ITEMS
Visit often, new things always being added

A sample of my handcrafts for sale

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

NEW KITS! NEW KITS!

Hi everybody! I have a lot to show you, so lets just roll on . . . . . The design team at DK Designs has a wonderful new kit for you to play with called "WHITE CHOCOLATE", and it's in the store at iscrapbook. Here's a preview:

It's great and girly, and it has some fantastic sort of brushed metallic elements which I just love! They have even worked up a Quick Page album for those that have less scrappin' time:


I just love how they make it so easy to become a great scrapper! Here's what our fabulous CT has done with this awesome kit:

By Amanda . . .

By Anjanette . . .
By Brandy . . .
By Cynthia . . .
by yours truly . . .

Be sure to check out DK Designs blog too! I picked up some free newspaper frames there that are going to come in soooo handy in my scrappin'!!

Next, be sure to check out "TIME TO GET AWAY", the July Mega Collaboration Kit at Scrapable! Here's a preview:


My designer's (Genia Beana Scraps) contribution to this mega kit looks like this up close:


The papers remind me so much of many wonderful hotels I've stayed in during vacations, seminars, etc. Many compatible photos kept popping in my head while looking at these sharply detailed papers. I'm sure I'll work with this one a lot, but here's my first layout with it for now:


There's always a story behind our pages, right? This is a friend who grooms dogs in my daughter's shop, and we were all attending a big annual dog grooming expo where they were on their feet all day in grooming competitions, and you can bet they were DOG TIRED!! Teehee! Just had to get that pun in!! Seriously, a hotel bed never looked so good as it did to those two groomers! Me, I was along just for the fun.

I'll be back soon as oodles of new things are popping, and I received a nice surprise from another blogger which I want to share here in the next day or two as well as my normal freebies I hope! So do stop back by!

Tootles!

No comments: