WHERE YOU'LL FIND MY HANDCRAFTED ITEMS

WHERE YOU'LL FIND MY HANDCRAFTED ITEMS
Visit often, new things always being added

A sample of my handcrafts for sale

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

HAVE SOME LEMONADE!

It's certainly been hot enough here already for some refreshing lemonade, but I'm talking about the new kit "PINK LEMONADE" from DK Designs which is available at iscrapbook. Have a look for yourself at this preview:

Josie and Cherity are graciously offering a matching Quick Page freebie to this kit on their blog. Be sure to hop over there and snag it for yourself! Here'e the QP preview:

Here for your viewing pleasure are the compiled CT layouts with this charming kit which is just in time for your spring/summer scrapping needs:

By Cherity,

By Josie,

By Cynthia,

By Anj,

By Amanda,


By our newest CT member, Brandy, (Welcome Aboard!)


And by me,

I'm always amazed how different the layouts are by each person using the same kit, it's just astonishing how each artist sees, thinks, and creates differently and each creation is truly unique! I bet you can't wait to see what you can come up with too, right? I know you're excited, it's a kit of beautiful color combinations and papers to play with!

Okay, I'm making progress! I hope to be back perhaps later today with a freebie paper pack for you, so check back soon!

Tootles!

No comments: