WHERE YOU'LL FIND MY HANDCRAFTED ITEMS

WHERE YOU'LL FIND MY HANDCRAFTED ITEMS
Visit often, new things always being added

A sample of my handcrafts for sale

Thursday, April 10, 2014

ENHANCE A QUICK PAGE

I'm mentoring a couple of digi-scrap newbies, so I'm dropping in to show off how I enhanced a free Quick Page which I obtained as a FaceBook freebie from Chrissy W Digital over at Gotta Pixel.  I had downloaded the matching kit which was a free daily download also from Gotta Pixel.  I simply placed lots of additional photos on top of this QP (it held just one nice size picture), then I used some kit elements with some text word art and a few words and journaling of my own on top.  Just giving some ideas here so you can see what you can do with a simple Quick Page.  I've always loved them and collected as many as I can.  When you acquire a kit, you can make oodles of QP's from it just to play around designing, then you can go back and use them later.  It's a good way to learn your digital scrapping software program and what it can do if you're a beginner.

Here is the QP as I acquired it . . .


And here is how it ended up after I playd with it for awhile . . .

 
This has one picture underneath where the cutout was when I got the QP, and the rest are placed on top of the QP and then I did a stroke frame around each photo.
 
Hope that gives you some ideas on the endless possibilities of a simple QP.
 
I'll be back soon.  Working on some free masks to come, so stay tuned in.
 
TOOTLES!!

No comments: