WHERE YOU'LL FIND MY HANDCRAFTED ITEMS

WHERE YOU'LL FIND MY HANDCRAFTED ITEMS
Visit often, new things always being added

A sample of my handcrafts for sale

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

HALLOWEEN FUN QUICK PAGE FREEBIE

Good Morning One and All, Happy Tuesday!  I'm off from work today and tomorrow - yeah!  The house is quiet, and I've got a little time to spare which means I can get my blog posts up to date!  Good for me, good for you!  I have my cup of java in hand, so here we go!  My hubby is in class and taking a test today for his National Pool Operaters license which is only a small part of his job.  I never get this kind of truly quiet time!

Today I have another FREEBIE Quick Page for you.  This one comes from my participation in the monthly QP Game over at Digi Scrap Station in the forum.  For October, we got to use the kit, HALLOWEEN FUN, by The Brown Owl.  I have made my QP in both the 8 x 8-inch and the 12 x 12-inch size, png format, at 300 dpi.  Both downloads are available below. 

First, lets have a look at the kit used which is available in the store at Digi Scrap Station.  Here are some previews . . .



Cute, right?  Okay, here is my Quick Page preview . . .


DOWNLOADS:

8 x 8-inch size:  HERE or HERE

12 x 12-inch size:  HERE or HERE

I'm having a terrible time in Blogger getting my preview jpgs to upload.  I can only get one uploaded at a time to show up in the post.  I have to sign out and sign back in to load each picture and make it work correctly.  This has been going on for some time and is really slowing me down; just another glitch for me to work around.  Think I will try to report this to Blogger today since I have extra time to myself.

I was very distressed to find recently that Digi Scrap Depot has closed down.  I had been using that site since I started digital scrapbooking in 2008.  It was such a great community and resource for free digital scrapbooking art, tools and supplies.  I'm so saddened by them having had to close their doors.  I will find another site to post my freebies to eventually, but I certainly will miss my old favorite spot!

Stop by again tomorrow.  I will have another FREEBIE for you most likely of the Halloween theme.  Then my next effort will be to catch up the rest of this years' calendar grid freebies.  I will probably put all the rest of them into one zip file for you to make the rest of this year available and easy by the end of this month!  I should be working on 2014 NOW instead of 2013!!  LOL!!

Have a great day and a wonderful week!

TOOTLES!!

No comments: