WHERE YOU'LL FIND MY HANDCRAFTED ITEMS

WHERE YOU'LL FIND MY HANDCRAFTED ITEMS
Visit often, new things always being added

A sample of my handcrafts for sale

Sunday, July 28, 2013

HOOKED ON SWIMMING QUICK PAGE FREEBIE

Top of the morning to you!  As promised, I'm back today with another FREE QP for you to snag!  This one is from my participation in the July Quick Page Game hosted monthly by Digi Scrap Station.  This month we got to play with a cute summery kit called "Hooked On Swimming" by Heavenly Scraps.  Here is the kit preview . . .

 
and here is my layout with it . . .
 
 
and here's a look at the blank quick page for you . . .
 
 
I'm providing my QP in both the 8x8" and the 12x12" sizes, so download your preference.
 
DOWNLOADS:
 
8 x 8-inch:  HERE or HERE
 
12 X 12-inch:  HERE or HERE
 
Enjoy!  I have to disappear again to work, so have a wonderful, restful Sunday.  Be sure to visit the forum at Digi Scrap Station, under the Quick Page Game thread, and collect all the other contestants free pages so you'll have a cute summer album!
 
Be back soon!
 
TOOTLES!!

2 comments:

SiskiyouSue said...

Thanks for the cute page/

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

So cute, thanks