WHERE YOU'LL FIND MY HANDCRAFTED ITEMS

WHERE YOU'LL FIND MY HANDCRAFTED ITEMS
Visit often, new things always being added

A sample of my handcrafts for sale

Sunday, November 18, 2012

WORD ART FREEBIE - THANKSGIVING #1

"Where has she been?", you may ask yourself.  Long time since last post, I know.  Sorry for being MIA for almost a month!  Seems as soon as cooler breezes start flowing through this beach area, I become enamoured with my kitchen again.  I can't even begin to tell you how many recipes I've cooked up in the last four weeks; main entrees, soups, stews, & homemade bread from my bread machine (It makes the house smell like I know what I'm doing!).  I've even been sharing my food with some of my shut-in neighbors and now have requests to get my recipes down on paper to share.  Plus, November, for me, is chocked full to the brim with family birthdays!  It's just been a rat-race around here.  I'm off later today to my granddaughter's 7th birthday party which includes a trip with some of her friends to our local aquarium and then a pizza party after that.  She is only two months older than my preemie grandson but is a whole head taller than he, bless his little heart.  I get to take him along for the party, so you can bet my trusty camera will be in hand for lots of photo opportunities all day! 

How about this . . .


The idea is that you snag this button and see how much you can pass the kindness on! 

I'm going to get on my FREEBIE horse and try to bombard you over the next two months with lots of digi-goodies to play with!  I've got them, I just need to get them up on here!  I got side-tracked also with so much participation fun in International/National Scrapbook Day that I found myself downloading freebies, doing forum challenges out the ying-yang, and designing with all the goodies I'd collected.  Man, I was deep into it!  I don't even think I've looked at my housework the whole month of November!  I have some Quick Pages, printable cards, templates, word art, and papers to throw at you soon, so my goal is to be on here daily now.

Today, I'm sharing some of my own WORD ART hot off my PSE last night!  Since Thanksgiving is just next week, I whipped up 7 different holiday related word art pngs, so check in daily to collect them all.  I adore making the fancier, what I call "divided" word arts, so this first one is titled "THANKSGIVING_#1_DivWordArt".  It's a basic black png file at 300 dpi, so you can easily size it larger or smaller as you need and even recolor it to match your page layout.  Don't forget you can use things like this to make printable cards, etc.  Hope you like!  Here's the preview . . .


"Thanksgiving" is in the fancy lettering, and in the middle space it reads "time to reflect upon our blessings".

DOWNLOAD FROM OPEN DRIVE, BOX, OR 4SHARED

I like giving you options on where to download, so I'll do that until my accounts totally fill up.  Then I'll have to figure out something else.

That's it from me for now.  Gotta keep it short and sweet if I'm going to meet all my daily November activity deadlines.  My oldest grandson was chosen for our local city football All Stars team, an honor for him.  He is 10 yrs. old, and this was his first year playing in full dress with all the pads and protective gear.  It's been flag football until this year.  He did well; took his punishment and dished out plenty too!  Had to go watch his games.  It's finished up as of yesterday.  He and his sister both start basketball soon, and my other tike just finished swimming lessons indoors and signed up for 8 more.  I hope to get to the spa one evening to watch some of that.  Busy, busy, busy!!

Get your turkeys ready!!  Have you seen the late-night infommercials for the new Butterball Indoor Turkey Deep-Fryer??  I got up one morning and that was all over Facebook, everybody wanting one!  Southerners, in particular, love deep fried turkey!  We have the huge outdoor deep-fryer that has the open flame under it, and usually we have to fight the natural sea breeze to keep that thing lite.  If I only had more space in my house, that indoor one would appeal to me!!  Oh well.

Look for me tomorrow with another FREEBIE!

TOOTLES!!
 

1 comment:

marlah24 said...

Love this. Thanks so much for sharing it. I posted it on my Pinterest board.