WHERE YOU'LL FIND MY HANDCRAFTED ITEMS

WHERE YOU'LL FIND MY HANDCRAFTED ITEMS
Visit often, new things always being added

A sample of my handcrafts for sale

Sunday, October 14, 2012

FREEBIE: HAPPY JACK-O STICKERS

You can tell from the post title I was in a rather whimsical mood when I created my latest Halloween digi-art!  I had a great time playing with various texturing, colors, fonts, and png forms.  I'm giving you a pack of 8 round stickers of various colors that are approximately 2.25 inches in diameter.  They are pngs at 300 dpi, so you can size them larger or smaller easily without loss of print quality.  I'm so happy with myself since I carved the jack-o-lantern's face myself!  LOL!  Hope you like and can use these to scrap up your little ghouls and goblins this year, or perhaps you can pop one on a Halloween card your thinking about printing for somebody!  Here's the FREEBIE preview . . .


DOWNLOADS:  Open Drive, HERE - Box, HERE - 4Shared, HERE

More inspiration from my "40 Day" project at Divine . . .

Day 11 Prompt:  "Significant Other"


Day 12 Prompt:  "Hope Of Our Legacy"


Day 13 Prompt:  "Family Ties"


Day 14 Prompt:  "Forever Friends"


I'll show you some more layouts next post!

I'm happy today for I sold a beautiful hand crocheted purple bucket-style lady's hat from my Etsy store, and it just makes me happy when somebody loves my handwork enough to purchase it.  I do so love to keep my hands busy with making pretty things.  Don't forget that you, my scrapping buddies, have a monthly discount coupon in your download files from me to use in my Etsy shop if you see anything you want or need.

Have a wonderful Sunday and week to come!  Talk soon!

TOOTLES!!

No comments: