WHERE YOU'LL FIND MY HANDCRAFTED ITEMS

WHERE YOU'LL FIND MY HANDCRAFTED ITEMS
Visit often, new things always being added

A sample of my handcrafts for sale

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

NEW KITS RELEASED!!

I have a lot to show you today, so I'll get right to it! The designing sister team at DK Designs has released four AWESOME kits so far this month! First comes a very patriotic themed kit called "FREEDOM". This kit is loaded with wonderful red, white, and blue elements, papers, and a great alpha; and it can be purchased at iscrapbook. Here's the preview:

Here are the great layouts by the CT with this kit:

By Amanda . . .

By Anjanette . . .

By Brandy . . .


And by me . . .
I'm always so proud of all of our efforts, each is so different and unique! I make it a habit not to peek at anyone else's work until I finish my own layout first. When I'm finally happy with my own and decide it is definitely finished, then I rush to see what everybody on the team has done! It's so fun!

Next up is another wonderfully patriotic kit called "STARS & STRIPES", and it is also available at iscrapbook and just chocked full of goodies to play with! Here's the preview:

We were allowed to mix these two patriotic themed kits to create our layouts, so take a look at what our CT composed:

From Amanda . . .

From Anjanette . . .



From Brandy . . .
From Cynthia . . .
From yours truly . . .

Aren't these just fabulous?!! We all have great photographic subjects to work with, hey? Again, these are FABULOUS kits, so you need to rush on over to iscrapbook to pick up your very own. They will be the perfect kits to have on hand to scrap all your July 4th festivities!!

I think I'll sign off here and come back later with two or three more posts to bring you totally up-to-date. I just realized the way I prefer to lay out these posts is backwards of what I'm actually doing. Sometimes you need to think backwards, do backwards, and then things work in the order you had intended. Have I lost you? I've lost me with all that! TeeHee!!

Be back shortly, so stay tuned!!

Tootles!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NO WE CAN'T