WHERE YOU'LL FIND MY HANDCRAFTED ITEMS

WHERE YOU'LL FIND MY HANDCRAFTED ITEMS
Visit often, new things always being added

A sample of my handcrafts for sale

Friday, April 10, 2009

HOT FROM THE DESIGNERS!

If you're in the mood for some new kits for Spring to scrap around your life, DK Designs has just released two beautiful ones you'll want to go get! The latest is called "EVENING GARDEN", available at iscrapbook.com, and here is the preview,

I LOVE the rich colors in this kit and am especially fond of the triple photo frame! They have even designed a lovely freebie Quick Page (seen below) to match which you can snag on their blog.


Here's what the CT has created so far with "Evening Garden" . . . . .

From Cherity herself . . .

From our newest CT member, Amanda . . .

A matching double page layout from Cynthia . . .

Coming from Anj . . .


And from yours truly . . .

Aren't they all just so special?!! I had so much fun playing with this kit, and, as always, the more you play the more comes to mind to do with it!

Next up is DK Designs kit released just a tad ago called "SWEET SPRING" which is available at Eidou. It's also chocked full of beautiful refreshing colors and gorgeous florals to work with - - take a look see!! There's a teal color in this kit that just has to be my very favorite color on earth!!


Here's what the CT came up to show it off . . .


From Cherity . . .


From Cynthia . . .


From Anj . . .



Two from Amanda . . .


and her second one . . .


and here is my creation . . .


Seems like Mason is in a lot of my scrappin, huh? Just look at that squinty cinnamon toast smile! Oh, to be a child again!!

That's it for my show and tell for now. Stay tuned, I'll be back soon with a second pack of freebie papers for you from my "Blooming Borders" collection. Let me know what you think of them by leaving your comments here or at 4Shared. Your comments spur on the creativity, ya know!


Tootles!

No comments: